Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Visiting with my Godparents A.KA. Auntie Denise and Uncle Joe

While my godparents were in town around News Years we took an the opportunity to check out Salado. It's about 30 minutes from the house and was recommended to me as an upscale type shopping area. Definitely the place to take visiting family and friends. It was quaint and the shops are in deed pricey but they carry unique things. There is a little kitchen store I fell in love with there. I love kitchen stores. So many gadgets so little time! It was also quite picturesque I thought. In fact, we enjoyed it so much the last time we went that my godmother and I went again during the kids spring break but this time without the kids. It's a lot easier to browse without restless hands that have the need to touch everything especially the breakable things! The following series of pictures were from our January trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment