Friday, August 21, 2009

Hilton Head Vacation 09

So this is the second year we've gone to Hilton Head, SC for vacation. I have to say that I think this is my favorite place to vacation or at least its really close between Hilton Head and Newport Beach, CA. It is just so relaxing to split our time between the beach and the pool. We've had great luck and the two times we've gone the weather has been absolutely perfect. I wish we could afford to live on the beach. It's so nice to walk or run along the beach in the early morning and evening hours. All the following pictures are from this vacation. Mike actually put a you tube video together but I couldn't seem to get it posted so I figured I'd post the pictures themselves.

This shot was taken in the Savannah Airport. This has to be my favorite airport to fly into and I've flown into a lot of airports in my lifetime. It's just so beautiful inside. This is the entry way after the ticketing counters but before you get to the gates.


This artistic looking picture of Lysie was unintentional but I liked it after the fact because it looks like some weird painting of her. This is what happens when you have you aperture open wide and your shutter speed really slow. Way too much movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment