Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eat or Wear It

So while Addie had her camp-out with Daddy and her Girl Scout friends. Lysie and cousin Chloe had their own little camp-out in a tent in the upstairs play room. They had Mc Donalds, watched a movie while I painted their fingers and toe nails and then ate smores. They were way too excited to sleep and while chloe finally fell asleep around 9 pm (I know this because I was sitting near the tent reading a book in hopes of intimidating them into going to sleep) Lysie didn't go to sleep until closer to 9:30 - 10 pm after I threated to move her back to her bed in her bedroom. They got up early in the morning played and then ate Lucky Charms and Donuts for breakfast. (I know the breakfast of champions!) I was so busy entertaining the them I forgot to take pictures!

So it turns out that Addie had missed smores because they were doing them Saturday night after she'd already left to come home so I promised we'd make them when she got home. Well they enjoyed them but while eating Lysie became torn over the idea of eat the smores or wearing them which totally reminds me of the book "Tale of a Fourth Grade Nothing" hence the title of this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment