Friday, May 15, 2009

She's 5!

I can't believe that my baby is 5. Suddenly she looks so big. I can't remember all that we did to celebrate her big day. Though I remember it involving lots of "junk" food. She woke up and got to have blue berry muffins (surprisingly one of her favorites) then she opened her presents. A big hit was the giant unicorn Daddy brought home for her. When she got her cloths from grammy and papa she immediately discarded the new cloths she'd been wearing all day and put them on. She had treats in her lunch, she got to go strawberry picking with her preschool class. She was just smiles all day long. Here are a few pictures from the big day.



She was chilling out with her unicorn watching Noggin before heading out to preschool.





Check out that pose!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new photos- your girls ARE getting big! The pose pic above is my fav though- I can't believe your baby is 5!!! Hope all is well, Loves!

    ReplyDelete